1. Compare each rental company's offer in the comparison chart.
2. Proceed to an order page of the company you choose from order button
※Please prepare your credit card, which will be required during the order procedure.
Billing date will begin on the day the device is picked up at the airport counter or delivered to your requested point. And it will finish on the day the device is returned to the airport counter or the day you ship using a shipping slip the company issued. For example, if the pick-up date is on April 2nd and returning on the 6th, you will be charged for 5 days rental term. For delivery, charges will commence upon receipt of the device through the dispatched date. Please note that you will be charged the daily rate for each day on the delay of return.
1.When the order is placed, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail. Print the confirmation e-mail and bring it with you before you leave your country.
2. Please show your passport and the confirmation when you pick up a rental pocket WiFi at the rental company's service counter in the airport you arrive.
You can pick up a rental pocket WiFi at the following major airports.
※The details change by a company.
1. You can receive a device at your requested point by shipping.(Hotel, Office, etc.)
※The shipping fee varies by company.
2. When an order is placed, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail. Print the confirmation e-mail and bring it with you before you leave your country.
3. Please show your passport and the confirmation at the Hotel to receive a device.
Preparation before leaving your country
Please make sure to turn off the Data roaming and Cellular data in the settings on your smartphones, otherwise might be charged a large amount of bills to your phone company.
▶︎See how to set up your smartphone
After arrival in Japan
1. Pick up a rental pocket WiFi device
2. Turn on the device
3. Set up the WiFi settings with your smartphone. ▶︎See how to set up your smartphone
4.That’s it! You can use the Internet anywhere and anytime in Japan. Once you have set up your smartphone it willconnect to WiFi network automatically.
※If you have any problem such as machine trouble, setting etc., please contact to your rental WiFi company.
1. Please put the device with all things that come with into the bag or porch.
2. Return a device at their service counter in the airport during business hours.
※You can return the rental pocket WiFi at the following major airports.
New Chitose Airport
※The details varies by company.
1. Please put all the things into the carrying bag and fill out prepaid shipping slip included in the package.
2. Ship it at the convenience stores.
3. Keep the receipt that indicates the date you ship out. The date must be your last day of the rental term.
※There are many concenience stores. So you can find it easily.